Per Appointment or Hourly Billing is the most straightforward form of billing
- Per appointment billing will automatically charge the client directly after the appointment. Note: the appointment has to be a confirmed appointment. The system will not charge for unconfirmed appointments.
- Set the appointment to any duration needed, the system will do the math. Ex: if you have an hourly rate of $100, but the appointment duration is 30 min the client will only be charged $50
- Per appointment billing option allows for the setup of single or recurring appointments. Recurring appointments only have to be confirmed one time for the entire series.
To Setup Per Appointment / Hourly Rates
- Log into Fons, navigate to the "Account" tab, click on the "Client Billing" tab
- From "Client Billing" you select the gear button under the Hourly area. You can enable/disable, setup or change hourly billing rates here. Note: this is your company default setup and has to be enabled to use the Hourly / Per Appointment billing feature. Note: You can customize the rate and duration at the client or appointment level.
See Client Setup for more information on setting client customized billing rates.