Subscriptions are how you can bill your clients at a fixed rate to be charged every week, bi-weekly, monthly, or at 3, 4, or 6 month intervals The number of appointments scheduled within the subscription time period is up to you.
Subscription Billing FAQs
- Subscriptions can be set to start at any date you choose and will continue to automatically charge the client on the anniversary of the original start date, unless cancelled by the provider or client
- Subscriptions can be setup for weekly, monthly, 3-month, 4-month or 6-month intervals
- Pricing & intervals can be setup at the company default level or custom per client
- Subscriptions can include 0 appointments to as many appointments as needed and are all covered by the subscription
- You can use subscription billing to setup single appointments or recurring appointments
Setup a client for subscription billing
- Click on the "Client" tab, navigate to the client you would like to set up for a subscription
- click the "request payment" button and Click on "subscription"
- Fill in your rate, interval and when you would like to start the subscription. Click Click the "Start Subscription" button and the system will send your client an email notification to enter their payment info to start the sub.
- If the client does not enter a payment method before the date you selected to start their subscription the sub will not begin until the next interval after they enter their payment info.
- If you have lessons scheduled before a subscription start date, you can send a One-Time Payment Request to make up for the gap of when the subscription starts.
For example, you set the subscription to start on June 6, 2019 and the client doesn't enter their payment info until June 7, 2019 their subscription will not begin until July 6.
Cancelling/Edit a Subscription
You can edit the price subscription but not the interval.
Change the Subscription Price
- Click on the "Client" tab, navigate to the client
- Scroll down to the billing section and click on "edit" and change the cost, click apply. It will notify you client of the change, but the do not have to do anything.
Cancel a Subscription
You can cancel a subscription either immediately or at the end of the subscription period.
- To cancel a subscription navigate to the client and click on the "end subscription" button. You can either end the subscription immediately by toggling that feature on or leave the subscription in place until the end of the subscription period. You can also cancel all future appointments or leave them in place.
- If you end the subscription immediately and do not cancel all future appointments, they will change to a "$0 cost" appointment, so you must change the appointment cost if you intend on billing for those future appointments
- If you leave the subscription and future appointments running until the subscription period is over, the future appointments will be covered by that subscription.