Per Appointment or Hourly Billing is the most straightforward form of billing
- Per appointment billing will automatically charge the client directly after the appointment. Note: the appointment has to be a confirmed appointment. The system will not charge for unconfirmed appointments.
- Set the appointment to any duration needed, the system will do the math. Ex: if you have an hourly rate of $100, but the appointment duration is 30 min the client will only be charged $50
- Per appointment billing option allows for the setup of single or recurring appointments. Recurring appointments only have to be confirmed one time for the entire series.
To Setup Per Appointment / Hourly Rates
- Navigate to "Settings" and click on "Billing"
- From there you select the gear icon under the Per Appointment section. You can setup or change your default hourly billing rates here.
Note: If you use a different billing model you should set this to $0 in order to avoid confusion.
Note: This is only a general default. You can change the rate of any appointment with the "per appointment" billing model when viewing the appointment in question.
See Client Setup for more information on setting client customized billing rates.