Office Hours settings are for your regular days your clients can schedule appointments with you and availabilities are when you need to schedule one-off days and times for things like holidays, vacation days, dentist appointments, etc.
Setting Up/Changing Your Office Hours
1. Log into your Fons account, then navigate to "Settings" and click on "Staff"
2. Click on the staff member to set office hours for
3. Toggle on/off the "Office hours are the same each day"
3. Click on a day of the week that you would like to set for available hours to be booked. Click on the +Time Block to add your hours of the day. You can add entire days or blocks of time.
Note: If you do all of your booking and don't want your clients to see your available days, just click on each day and select "unavailable"
For example: If you are available from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm on Mondays, but take 2 hours off every Monday from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm, you would create an entry from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, and then a second one from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
4. Repeat for each day of the week you are available.