We know every business is different and we know the one thing they all have in common, getting paid with as least hassle and awkward conversations as possible.
Whatever your business model we got you covered with several flexible billing options:
Per Appointment - Prepaid (punch-card) Package - Subscription Plan -
- Billing options can be setup as a company default also at the appointment and client level. Your clients only see what you make available to them.
- Easy refunds in full or part
- The custom cancellation policy applies to both hourly billing & package billing
- Flexible payment options for clients. Once your client sets up their credit card or ACH (eCheck) payment method they are all set, they will not have to set up a payment method each time an appointment is scheduled.
Per Appointment or Hourly Billing - Setup How To
- Per appointment billing will automatically charge the client immediately after the appointment. Note: the appointment has to be a confirmed appointment. The system will not charge for unconfirmed appointments.
- Per appointment billing option allows for the setup of single or recurring appointments. Recurring appointments only have to be confirmed one time for the entire series.
Prepaid Package Billing (punch-card) - Setup How To
- Prepaid Package Billing billing gives you the ability set a predetermined amount of appointments and bill in advanced.
- Setup as many package billing options as you have to sell
- Easily track package balances
Subscription Plan Billing - Setup How To
- Subscriptions can be set to start at any date you choose and will continue to automatically renew and charge the client on the anniversary of the original start date, unless cancelled by the provider or client
- Subscriptions can be setup for weekly, monthly, 3-month, 4-month or 6-month intervals
- Pricing & Intervals can be setup at the company default level or custom per client
- Subscriptions can include 0 appointments to as many appointments as needed and are all covered by the subscription
- You can use subscription billing to setup single appointments or recurring appointments
Single Invoice Billing - Setup How To
- Perfect for registration fees, supplies or missed payment charges
- Easily create and send an invoice to your clients, they click the "Pay Now" button to approve, you're paid.