As phones and computer browsers updates sometimes it can cause issues with applications. If you can't login to Fons or see any Oh SNAP or 😢 or a white screen try the following are some tips and tricks for resolving those issues.
A hard refresh will fix 99% of any issue you may encounter, here's how to do it:
Windows: Press Ctrl+F5
More Advanced Troubleshooting & Tips
- If you save your credentials try manually typing them to login or reset your password
- Try a different browser like Chrome or Firefox
- Restart your device
- Double check to make sure you are not trying to cancel or reschedule past appointments
Tip #1 - How to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for PC?
Tip #2 - Firefox - How to clear the browsing history
- Click the Library button 📚 , click History and then click Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Finally, click the Clear Now button. The window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared. Your choices are described in the What things are included in my history?section above.
Tip #3 - Firefox - How to clear the browsing data