The Fons Marketplace is optimized for search engines, and simplified with that Fons touch, the Marketplace gives your business it's own place on the internet, so that new clients can easily search for and schedule your services.
- More info is better
- Include your logo and staff pictures
Enabling the Marketplace
- Login to Fons
- Navigate to the Settings then Marketplace under the Organization section
- Click on the Marketplace and click Enable so that the button is green. You can preview your listing by clicking on the "view preview" link.
- Show Address Toggle - This will show the street address if you've entered it under your Organization profile. If you disable this your Marketplace page will only show your zip code so clients can search for you by your general location.
- Online Appointments Toggle - If you provide appointments other than in person, Click on the Online Appointments so the button show green. *This will allow for clients to find you in a search for online/remote appointments
- Category - Select the category that best describes your service
- SEO Title - This is what will show in Google and what is searched for the most. See How to rank higher in a Google search with your Marketplace Page
Setting up Your Marketplace Page
- Login to Fons
- Navigate to the Settings tab and configure all of the below fields.
Navigate to the Profile tab under the Organization section. Fields that populate on the Marketplace from the Organization Profile tab
A. Organization Name
B. City, State - street address will not show, if you disable it on the Marketplace tab
C. Business Logo
D. Send a Message - sends to the email address you set here
*Online Appointments - this field will not show but is searchable
*Category - this field will not show but is searchable
Navigate to the Staff tab under the Organization section. Fields that populate on the Marketplace from the Staff tab
G. Personal Staff Photo
Office Hours Tab
Navigate to the Office Hours tab under the Organization section. Fields that populate on the Marketplace from the Office Hours tab
J. Each staff members office hours
*Note availabilities set from the calendar for one-off days will not populate on the Marketplace view.
K. Navigate to the Booking tab under the Settings. By enabling Public Booking, it will add a link to your Marketplace page linking your clients to your Public Booking Calendar.