The Fons Marketplace is optimized for search engines, and simplified with that Fons touch, the Marketplace gives your business it's own place on the internet, so that new clients can easily search for and schedule your services.
- More info is better
- Include your logo and staff pictures
Enabling the Marketplace
- Login to Fons
- Navigate to the Settings then Settings Tab under the Organization section
- Click on the Marketplace and toggle to green to enable. You can preview your listing by clicking on the "preview listing" link
- If you provide appointments other than in person, Click on the Online Appointments and toggle to green to enable. *This will allow for clients to find you in a search for online / remote appointments
Setting up Your Marketplace Page
- Login to Fons
- Navigate to the Settings tab and configure all of the below fields.
Organization -Profile Tab
Navigate to the Profile tab under the Organization section. Fields that populate on the Marketplace from the Organization Profile tab
A. Organization Name
C. Mobile Phone
D. Address, City, State, Postal Code
E. Business Logo
G. Category - this field will not show but is searchable
Navigate to the Staff tab under the Organization section. Fields that populate on the Marketplace from the Staff tab
Office Hours Tab
Navigate to the Office Hours tab under the Organization section. Fields that populate on the Marketplace from the Office Hours tab
L. Each staff members office hours
- Note availabilities set from the calendar for one-off days will not populate on the Marketplace view.
Personal - Profile Tab
Navigate to the Profile tab under the Personal section. Fields that populate on the Marketplace from the Personal Profile tab
M. Personal Staff Photo
Public Booking Tab
Navigate to the Public Booking tab under the Organization section. By enabling Public Booking, it will add a (N) button to your Marketplace page linking your clients to your Public Booking Calendar.