Setting Up Your Calendar Feed for iCal or Google & Regenerating Your Feed
- Once logged into Fons navigate to the Calendar Feed section by going to the "Account" tab, then "Personal", and then "Calendar Feed".
- Then click on Get iCal Feed. This will copy a link for you to add to you Google Calendar or iCal setup. Note: Use iCal for all calendars including Google Calendars
- See below steps specifically adding the iCal link to your Google or iCal calendars
*Note you may need to regenerate your calendar from time to time if your appointments are not generating as should to your Google or iCal calendar. As google and Apple update their systems it will sometimes break the link.
Add to a Google Calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, above "My Calendars," click Add From URL.
- Paste (to paste right click or ctrl+v) the calendar's address in the field provided.
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
- Navigate back to your calendar
Add to a iCal
To subscribe to a calendar from a link on the Internet or an email you received, click the link. If you do this, you can skip step 1, and the calendar’s web address is filled out for you in step 2.
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
- Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription.If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
- To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select “Ignore alerts.”
- Click OK.To make changes later, click the name of the calendar, then choose Edit > Get Info.