As phones and computer browsers updates sometimes it can cause issues with applications. If you can't login to Fons or see any Oh SNAP or 😢 or a white screen try the following are some tips and tricks for resolving those issues.
- If you save your credentials try manually typing them to login or reset your password
- Try a different browser like Chrome or Safari
- Restart your device
- Make sure you are in the latest version of Fons, navigate to the Account tab, scroll to the bottom and make sure you are on 4.0 and above. If you are not on the latest version see App - Install for iPhone / Android
- Double check to make sure you are not trying to cancel or reschedule past appointments
Tip #1 - How to clear the browsing data in Safari?
- On your iPhone navigate to Settings/Safari/Advanced/Website Data
- Delete the Fons record by clicking on edit and the red circle beside the Fons record.
Tip #2 - How to clear the open tabs in Safari?
- Open Safari
- Long press on the "Tabs" icon denoted by two squares. On iPhone's, it's at the bottom of the browser in portrait mode or at the top in landscape mode.
- Select Close All Tabs