As phones and computer browsers updates sometimes it can cause issues with applications. If you can't login to Fons or see any Oh SNAP or 😢 the following are some tips and tricks for resolving those issues.
- If you save your credentials try manually typing them to login or reset your password
- Try a different browser like Chrome or Safari
- Restart your device
- Make sure you are in the latest version by navigate to the Account tab, scroll to the bottom and make sure you are on 4.0 and above. If you are not on the latest version see App - Install for iPhone / Android
- Double check to make sure you are not trying to cancel or reschedule past appointments
Tip #1 - How to clear the browsing data in Safari?
- On your iPhone navigate to Settings/Safari/Advanced/Website Data
- Delete the Fons record by clicking on edit and the red circle beside the Fons record.
Tip #2 - How to clear the open tabs in Safari?
- Open Safari
- Long press on the "Tabs" icon denoted by two squares. On iPhone's, it's at the bottom of the browser in portrait mode or at the top in landscape mode.
- Select Close All Tabs
Tip #3 - How to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for iPhone?
Tip #1 - How to clear the browsing data in safari for Mac?
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
Tip #2 - How to clear the cache in safari for Mac?
- Go to Safari > Empty Cache , or hit Option + ⌘ + E . To refresh, click the refresh button on the addressbar or press ⌘ + R
Tip #3 - How to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for iPad?
Tip #3 - How to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for Android
Tip #1 - How to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for PC?
Tip #1 - How to clear the browsing data on Firefox for PC?
- Click the Library button 📚 , click History and then click Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Finally, click the Clear Now button. The window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared. Your choices are described in the What things are included in my history? section above.