As a client you can schedule an appointment for yourself or anyone under your account that has been setup. There are 2 ways to schedule an appointment with a provider, the first is from your portal or the second is from the providers public calendar.
Scheduling an Appointment from Your Portal
- Sign in to your account at fons.com
- Click on the +appointment button
3. If you only have one provider skip to the next step. If you have multiple providers, for example a music teacher, tutor and personal trainer and they all use Fons, then just select your provider from the drop down.
4. Select the who is attending the appointment, you or a family member
5. Choose your date, only white block are date with availabilities. Use the arrows on the calendar to navigate to different months.
6. Select the Time. Note: the appointment cost will default to what the provider has on record for you package, per hour rate, subscription.
7. Click on the "Request Appointment" button.
8. You will then be prompted for payment, unless your billing rate is set to $0, you have a prepaid package or a subscription. You may use a credit card or ACH payment, just use the drop down to select the payment method. Once your payment info is entered click save and your set. The provider will then receive your appointment details.
Provider's Public Calendar
The second way to request an appointment is from the providers public calendar link, they will either have it embedded on their website or provide a link to you.
- You just select a date, the grayed out dates are unavailable
- Next screen select a date
- If you have a Fons account select yes, you will be prompted for your email address and password. If you do not have a Fons account you will be prompted to create an account with your name, email, phone number and if it is a paid appointment your will also have to enter your credit card info. Note: You will not be billed for the appointment until after your scheduled appointment.
- Send Request
- The provider will then receive your appointment details