If you are a client it's super easy to confirm an appointment sent from your provider. Why confirm appointments?
- It is an easy way to let your provider know you will be coming to your appointment.
- It ensures your provider will be paid for their services
- It's easy for you to pay for your appointment, no checks or cash to fool with
To confirm your appointment:
- Open the email from Fons, Click on the "Confirm" button, if this is your first time logging in to Fons you will be prompted to create a password, if you have logged in to Fons before it will just prompt you to enter you password. If it is a recurring appointment you will only need to confirm one time for all appointment in the recurring series.
- If you select decline it will decline the entire series of appointments. If you need to cancel just one single appointment see Cancelling an Appointment - How To For Clients
- If you are a client and have not entered a payment method you will be prompted to, when you click "Confirm" unless it is a $0 cost appointment.