As phones and computer browsers updates sometimes it can cause issues with applications. If you can't login to Fons or see any Oh SNAP or 😢 or a white screen try the following are some tips and tricks for resolving those issues.
A hard refresh will fix 99% of any issue you may encounter, here's how to do it
Safari: Press Option + ⌘ + E
Chrome or Firefox: Press ⌘ + R
- If you save your credentials try manually typing them to login or reset your password
- Try a different browser like Chrome, Safari or Firefox
- Restart your device
- Make sure you are in the latest version of Fons, navigate to the Account tab, scroll to the bottom and make sure you are on 4.0 and above. If you are not on the latest version see App - Install for iPhone / Android
- Double check to make sure you are not trying to cancel or reschedule past appointments
Safari - How to clear the browsing data
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
Chrome - How to clear the browsing data
Firefox - How to clear the browsing data
Firefox - How to clear the browsing history
- Click the Library button 📚 , click History and then click Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Finally, click the Clear Now button. The window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared. Your choices are described in the What things are included in my history? section above.