Setting up your Public Online Booking Calendar for current and new client only takes a few minutes.
Also, checkout the article: Getting started with Fons and Onboarding Current and New Clients
Public Booking Options
- Enable/disable your public booking calendar at anytime
- Auto Confirm - Set your appointments to Auto-Confirm for more scheduling control
- Scheduling Blackout - Avoid last minute appointment requests with customizable blackout hours
- Availability Intervals - show your availabilities starting on the 15s, 30s or hours
- Share your Fons booking link via email, text, or embed it on your website
- Set up appointment options to accept credit card, prepaid packages or subscriptions
- Ability to assign staff members to appointment options
- Ability to require payment at booking for private appointments
- Class / Group appointments option - How To
- Sell Prepaid Packages - How To
- Sell Workshops with required payment at booking - How To
Setup: Enable public booking and set your appointment options
- Login to Fons and navigate to "Settings" and then "Booking"
- Click on the "Enable Public Booking" button
- Click on the "+add" button to setup and save your appointment options
Note: If you do not select to require payment at booking, the appointment will be charged as soon as the appointments has ended.